My visits to the kingdom of Thailand
Tuesday, February 20, 2007
  Back from Thailand:
Came back a few weeks ago from Thailand.
Still like the country, but dislike the coup more.
I cannot understand why the thai people think it is ok for generals to seize power in that way.
Corrupt leader or not, the people should choose their leader.

Sometimes its hard to understand the people over there.

So not much , if anything, have changed after last years coup.
Still a lot of yellow "we love the king" shirts to be seen, maybe even more yellow shirts.

But I had a great time with friends and family. As I always have.
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Just a litle weblog about my trips to Thailand, and my thoughts about the country.

Archives
May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / December 2006 / February 2007 / May 2007 / June 2008 / March 2010 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]