My visits to the kingdom of Thailand
Friday, June 16, 2006
  waiting for my flight to bangkok
arghhh, flight to bangkok delayed 3 hours. Now sitting at the airport in Helsinki. First delay 2 hour, now one more hour.
Not much to do here, maybe I shoul reconsier using finnair ? Helsinki airport is not very exiting i the midle of the night. Not much do do.
Anyhow I'm at least on my way to thailand again for a month long holiday in Uthai Thani.
Maybe I will post some more if I get an internet connection up and running there.

Edit 24. june.
My internet connection is up, as you might have guessed.
The flight was eventually 5 hours delayed due to "technical problems".
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Just a litle weblog about my trips to Thailand, and my thoughts about the country.

Archives
May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / December 2006 / February 2007 / May 2007 / June 2008 / March 2010 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]